Hey ya'll!
I'm so excited for you!! A DOG!!!!!!!! I started having a little excited dance over here!
My favorite name was the Sherlock one and the Knight one.... What is Soda's full name? I thing I'd call him either one of those two. Glad you made it back safely :D
(Darwin and I drove to Las Vegas and back in one day to pick up a future 'mate' for Soda..He'll be called Sherlock)
AH!!! Sarah! Congrats on the high jumps!!! That is so good! Glad you keep doing those crazy things :D You are amazing :D How is the rip-stick going? How did you answer Pace boy? Congrats on MADRIGALS!!!! :D I lept for joy when i got your letter... I started reading it thinking I was reading a letter from mom and then I thought wait this doesn't sound like mom and sure enough I heard your beautiful name on the bottom and saw your beautiful writing :D How is school going? Your almost done right? AH!!! SO EXCITING!!
Mom how is Jennie doing? I haven't heard anything... when is she due again? I think she is going to have a Girl :D I think its going to be the most tomboy girl she'll get but it'll be a girl ;D Hehe
So I don't know if I ever told you but we had two sisters here for two weeks (they left last monday) and they have already left for their mission! They came and left while we are still here! It's crazy! The english missionaries stay for two weeks (12 days) and then are sent off to the real world.
I'm so grateful that I have 6 weeks to learn more about the gospel and spanish. Heavenly Father really knows me enough to know that I needed the extra time to understand and learn here at the MTC. I feel like I'm starting to understand spanish! It has been the hardest thing to learn but I feel like Heavenly Father is helping me each step of the way! This gospel is so true! I have grown so much! And I'm starting to love growing :D hehe
The other day I was in a discussion with an "investigator" (my teacher acting like he was someone else, we take them super seriously though :D) and I usually have a hard time catching onto what is being said (I get so much help from the Spirit!) and I knew most of what he was saying this time!!!! AND!!! I totally asked him some questions and sorta answered his questions. We got him to talk more and explain to us what was going on in his life!! I Just love this gospel!!! I'm learning so much!
Next week my P-day is in the morning on Thursday! It'll make it so that classes are in the morning and that we can be hosts!!!!!! So exciting!!!!! :D
I love you all so much!!!!!!!!
I'll try to write things down as they happen because as it turns out in the moment of writing the family I forget a lot and I don't remember to write the exciting things of the week :D
I love ya!!!!!!
Amor
Hermana Nielsen
No comments:
Post a Comment