I LOVE IT HERE!!!
The MTC is amazing! We wake up at 6:30 get ready by 7:00 go to breakfast (it was so hard to eat the first four days... I was gagging it down... now I wake up hungry!!! Heavenly Father has blessed be with the ability to eat early in the morning! Prayers are truly answered) after breakfast we go to the GYM (breakfast becomes a light one on these days haha). I LOVE the gym!!! Hermana Russon works hard and is like the personal trainer! I have learned so much from her! After GYM we go to class till 11:30 for lunch. After lunch we go back to class learn some more stuff go to Dinner at 4:30 (everytime I go for dinner I feel like its lunch they all mesh into one :D) after dinner its back to class for more learning or a Devotional. By 9:30 I am so happy to have my own "Personal" time (which entitles a lot of listening and talking...) Bed time comes at 10:30 and then it all starts all over again.
I don't think I've laughed as much as I have here at the MTC! MY District is Hilarious!!! I love being able to laugh about things after a long study session... its nice to be able to just... Laugh. Our District president told us something and I think we've all taken it to heart "he who laughs, Lasts" I love it!!!
Dear Elder is an amazing program I love all the letters I'm getting Thank you so much!!!
I made a pact not to eat ice cream so fruit is an amazing blessing to have always!!!
I would love to "hear Sarah's beautiful face and see her beautiful voice" too :D
No one in my district are going to Baton Rouge!!! Only me!!! and I haven't found a soul yet going to Louisiana... interesting but I'm sure when May 14 comes I'll find someone. The others are going to california (elders) and florida (elders) and Chicago (sisters)
Hermana Toney es me Companiara, Hermana Russon and Hermana Bloxham are in my district and live with us in the residence (there are 6 people in a residence room!!! Crazy "squished" but the four of us have a different schedule than the other two so it all works out).
I have no idea what I would need here mom.... paper and flash cards are on my list of things to get... I should have listened to you with a couple items I forgot but thats totally fine :D I'm making it with what I got here :D and they have a store for the thing that you forget!!! So we're all good (I'd say send food but then I might get chubbier hehe healthy snacks like dried fruit would be amazing though!!! :D)
I Love you all so much!!!
I'll see if I can write again sometime soon :D
LOVE YOU INFINITY and beyond plus whatever you say no battle!!!!!!!!!!
LOVE Hermana Whitney Zoe Nielsen
P.S. Keep the updates coming I loved hearing that T and Ryan got the 1000 dollars (sorry you didn't win I thought you surely would have. Kim and Nates farewell with Boston needing the bathroom and Lily wanting Grandma Lolli. And Sarah's Tailbone incident :D) HOw is work going Dad? How is La-Di-Dolls mom? How are the callings and how is Natalie? sorry so rushed love you bunches!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment