Saturday, May 18, 2013

Whitney's Last MTC Letter


The MTC is amazing... Its all CHANGING AGAIN!! :D but I feel like I will never learn until I learn to love change and fun stuff like that. Its all Heavenly Fathers plan to keep us humble and good to keep us talking to him... I believe my flight is at 6 and I land around 10... and then my next flight is at 12 and I land in LOUISIANNA!!!! around 2. I'll go get my paper to explain it to you I totally forgot it :S haha. The card thing is another story, I'm going to buy a couple of $5 dollar cards from the book store here because it costs $20!!! per MINUTE on a card!!! CRAZY expensive!!! :D Oh ya with the credit card/ debit card I have used it twice because we went to the temple one day and we had breakfast there, and the other one was because I needed shoe polish for my shoes :D figured those were two things I could buy :D. Ya its working :D. I'm going to miss all of the Hermanas, we made a pact and I'm going to send it home... keep it safe :D its muy importante, por it has mucho dealios that we are going to do together ;) mostly its fun to remember :D.
I feel pretty good and prepared... I'm sorry to say that you don't need to worry about sending me anything to help me feel prepared... I think you and I did really well at prepping me before :D love all the pictures you send. I'd love to see the dog (your e-mail wouldn't let me see a picture for some reason :( oh well esta bien). I can't believe all the stuff going on at home!!! I'm so excited for SARAH!!! She told me how much she wanted to be on the counsel stuff (we told Whitney Sarah was called to the seminary council.. A big honor as they choose only one girl and one boy from each stake!)  and I know they picked her because she is such an amazing example and will be so amazing!!! I'm praying for her and hope she feels she did well on her tests, I know Heavenly Father will help her with everything. Thomas Sorensen had better be careful and good or So help me ;) hehe He is a good boy :D excited for Bear.
Mom HAPPY MOTHERS DAY!!!!!!!!!! :D I love you so much!!! 
I'd like to remember a story from over here... but its been pretty quiet... its like the quietness before the storm... I'm excited and nervous because I know its alot of good change but change none the less. 
We gave a lesson to a new "investigator" named Carmen the other day (its my teacher. we taught her my first friday here!!!) and it was amazing to see how much Heavenly Father has helped me with the language. Even though it isn't perfect I feel like I have been able to get my point across more and more. (AND i totally pressed something on the computer that is making this all italicized and I have no idea how to change it haha so sorry :D) First discussion all I could say was "Dios amor usted mucho." a tender mercy to be able to remember those words, now I can teach things and ideas!!! I can testify of what I know to be true (even though it isn't perfect its beautiful none the less, also there are words that come up as I testify if I am worthy of the spirit... I just get taught so much everyday!!!) 
I love this gospel so much!!! I'm so excited to learn more and see those things that Heavenly Father has planned for me and for the family. I keep praying for all of you and am so grateful for the updates :D. I'm excited to hear all that fun stuff about Natalie and the party and jessenia :D what a blessing :D
I laughed when I got the letter that was written in sacrament :D everyone thought it was pretty funny :D 
I love you all!!! I'll talk to you soon! CRAZY!!! I'm pretty sure I'll be able to call both of ya :D we have so much time :D love you all!
I can't believe Evy is walking!!! AMAZING!!! Its so crazy to think that she can walk like a mad woman! She is growing up! I love her so much!!! Thanks again for all those pictures :D I love them so much!!! 
Thanks for all the support my family :D I'm sure next letter is going to be shorter because... well i'm not that fast and we write as we do our laundry... I'LL BE IN LOUISIANNA next time you hear from me!!! AH!!! SO COOL, exciting, fun, AH!!! I'm so excited!!! :D
love you!!!
BIG HUG!!!
Hermana Nielsen

No comments:

Post a Comment