So this week has been kinda crazy!!! SO much fun but I'm feeling a little bit of the side affects from being an adult and being at girls camp where you never sleep haha :D So much FUN!!
That picture is a picture of the Baton Rouge temple! Its really small but it's super beautiful (It's smaller than the stake center!!! Weird!!! haha) :D
Story about girls camp before I go too off subject :D
So we were taking our clothes and such up to our new room for the next few days and I was wearing a skirt that is a little bit too big :) hehe :D YAY!!! and all of the sudden I took a step and my skirt was on the floor!!! I could have died from embarrassment :D haha luckily there wasn't anyone around except two yw and my companion. I haven't worn the skirt since haha too nervous that it'll fall again haha.
MOM!!! thank you so much for the hand outs!!! They were perfect and I got them (after I wrote to you) That was super fast :D thank you!!! The girls loved them :D
Little Bear :D you went above and beyond :D you're so cute thank you for the yummy treats :D I loved reading your beautiful voice I hope all is going better and that California treats ya'll well :D. Soak up some sunlight :D I'm doing the same over here in Louisiana.
The Suarez family is doing pretty good they keep asking so many questions and that makes things slower but I think we finally got to the point that its all up to them... They have to accept or reject the message themselves.
I just am falling in love over and over again with the love Heavenly Father has for his Children. I keep learning new things and learning that it's all in His timing. Sometimes I don't understand why a specific investigator isn't progressing or why things happen to good people. In the end I learn that it's all for the best and that Heavenly Father's timing is perfect. I just wish that my timing was in line with His sometimes :D.
I've been thinking about patience a lot lately and how it takes a lot of patience in all aspects of life. :D I'm so grateful for the patience the family has given me and Heavenly Father has given me. It's weird to think that it's already been two months! AH!!! I have gotta start working harder because time is flying past, and I feel I've finally gotten a small grip on missionary work :D Oh it is so nice to be a missionary and focus on the gospel. If anyone is thinking of going on a mission... Go!!! It's been the best decision of my life!!!
I keep praying for ya'll I hope all is well and that things keep going. Keep up the faith!!!
Oh I wanted to tell ya'll something about the cool culture here in Louisiana. The people believe in having "Special Gifts" like the gift of dreams or the gift of discernment and other things like the dreams one. It's been super cool to see that because they believe that Heavenly Father can give them small insights on life. I think Dad can help me out on this one where there really are such things as dreams that actually happen in the future or other things like that. Pretty neat stuff :D We're all a bunch of crazies :D haha
I'm learning a lot and teaching a lot. Ya'll are in my prayers :D Be safe and Pray always. Heavenly Father Loves you SO MUCH!!!
LOVE
Hermana Nielsen
P.S. So I tried to send some pictures but only one worked :( But I'll try to explain all of the ones on my camera and send it your way :D love ya lots!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment