Tuesday, June 25, 2013

HAPPY BIRTHDAY THOMAS!!! I get to stay in Morgan city!!! WOOT WOOT!!!

Dear Mom... Family... and Friends :D 
 
Louisiana work is going and going :D we keep doing all we can to get new people to teach but... in an area where church consists of 10 members and 8 missionaries who are pretty much always there.. there is alot of visiting teaching involved and letting the people know that we care about them and want to see them at church. 
One investigator it the one I think I told you about that I met my first day here in Morgan City. She is doing so well!!! :D we see here every week and she is staying up with her commitments and is cruzing through the pearl of great price :D. She is an amazing woman and I just see her as a member already because she acts and pretty much seems to do those things that members do. We keep teaching her English and this last time I was able to actually help in the process :D haha I was to teach her the days of the week :D. I was doing so well when I came up with Wednesday.... haha :D Its really hard to switch the brain back and forth from spanish words to english words my brain got confused and I said WeD... Wed... Wed.. WednED...WeDnesday... no thats not right... Wensday.. haha it was awful.. the best part... 
Ivonne's face as my companion obviously made a face behind me of "shoot... how am I going to fix this... my companion can't even speech English" haha I'm sure those were the thoughts that went through her mind... we all laughed as Ivonne and I tried to re make that same face :D it was a bonding moment between the three of us :D, it was a humbling moment...
I've been learning alot about attitude... and you know what... Attitude is an expression of how committed you are to this gospel... your attitude determines how much you trust Heavenly Father and How well you will listen to others. Attitude also determines how teachable you are... I could have turned around and made that moment a bad one but it wasn't because I didn't want to let it be that way... I am learning so much!!! this applies to everything in life... You can never Choose what happens around you (and you may hate it) but you can always choose what you will do because of those things. I can't remember where I heard that one :D. (or in other words... life stinks sometimes... but only if you let it :D). 
I just love so much how the Gospel opens the door for us to make new friends and aquaintances. :D AH!!!! I just can't explain how grateful I am for this gospel and for all it has done for me and our family :D 
 
Sarah Libbie... You know I have eyes in the back of my head ;) haha your too young to be talking to boys all hours of the night ;) haha (but you can so long as you tell me whats going on ;) haha jk I love you little bear :D keep being small... i don't know what I'll do if I come home and you are twice as tall as me and have three boys running after you... (wait... maybe since you can only marry one... I'll just relieve you of one ;) haha jk love you lots :D 
Natalie!!! I love you!!! I don't know what is going on with your life but just to let you know I love you and can't wait to hear about your new kitten :D what color is it? Boy or girl? Name? Crazy or calm? Keep me updated :D 
Thomas... Who is this girl??  Please... updates please ;)
Kyle!!! CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I hope you love the job!!! Jess :D congrats on all the headway with Evalynn! mom said she took her on a walk and I just can't believe she is walking already!!! SO cute!!! I have that card hanging up at home and she is just a crawling! Crazy :D
Ryan and Julia... I know that you are both there for a reason! China is lucky to have three super smart and kind people there. what more do they need? 
Kim, Nate and family
I love you so so much :D How are the "boston moments" going? Boston you are a stud :D be good and read those scriptures with mom and dad and help lily know why they are so important ok? Thanks :D I love you! I hope you are loving the area and all the perks :D I Love you Waddoups clan :D 
Mom and Dad :D Well I just love you so much!!! Thanks for being such amazing parents :D 
Love ya'll 
Hermana Nielsen
(I asked Whitney if she would be wanting an IPAD for her Birthday/Christmas with the new guidelines just given in Sunday's World Wide Training on Missionaries.. I'm sure that's why I got this response)
P.S. I know Christmas and My birthday are super far away but if I could put one thing in the list (its really big so I'd be happy if it was for both occasions) a GPS would be fabulous... lets just say... I thought I was really good with directions but then they done took the mountains away and the grid system :( needless to say when I was in charge of Directions we be super lost haha :D Hermana Ure has a GPS so we're good until next transfer (its in August)

No comments:

Post a Comment