It is surreal.
The thought that I could will be somewhere different come next year.
I have no idea where, and I don't know what to expect,
But I do know it's where I'm supposed to be.
I just finished my papers, Everything is done,
From the interviews to the doctor appointment.
Its been exactly a month since I started them.
October 14
I feel calm,
And it feels good.
Fear and discouragement are there but for now I feel calm
I half-heartedly signed up for classes just barely.
The schedule looks rather decent, 7 credits to my name and 10 waitlist credits.
What can you do though when all you need is taken.
I was so discouraged angry I almost slammed my laptop shut and screamed but as I was about to I looked and saw just what I needed:
And wow, how can you ever be mad at with his wisdom still suiting any case that you face?

No comments:
Post a Comment