MISSION
For those friends who have been asking, here are some answers.
Where do you think your going on your mission to?
Somewhere in the Bible Belt
Where do you hope to go?
I Plead the Fifth :), only One knows where I'm supposed to go and I'll leave it to him.
How are you feeling about this decision?
Calm some days, nervous, inadequate, and anxious the other days. You know the usual. :D
Do you plan on taking classes next semester?
I signed up for classes out of obedience to my very wise parents and peers, but no... I don't believe I'll be going to school next semester.
Why do you want to serve a mission?
I feel it is the right thing to do right now. I want to be out there and serve others.
Simply I know whatever I say isn't quite right, but I have faith that where ever Heavenly Father sends me is the right place. I may not feel capable right now to do such a thing but I feel calm, and that is what I need the most right now. He is there and He loves me no matter how many times I mess up.
I keep changing this answer everyday, yesterday it was because I wanted to teach about eternal families, today its because I feel like its the right thing and I want to let everyone know their Fathers love for them, so I'm going to simply say "To preach the gospel of Christ", there... that about sums up every detail, nothing left out, I like it :D.
Dear Whitney,
ReplyDeleteThis is sweet. Thank you for sharing.
My feelings are: *Excited
*Then sick to my tummy when I hear a girl going to a crazy place like Romania
*Joyful that you would choose such a path
*Proud, when Tricia Day is excited at the news and says "Whitney will do great anywhere she goes."
*Grateful to be the mom of such a sweet and spiritual child.
I love you very much and can't wait til that call comes!