Friday, November 23, 2012

Thanksgiving 2012

Thanksgiving 2012
 
I'm starting to think of the few things that could be a while before they happen again.
I'm rather excited to go on a mission.
Its giving me a chance to recognize and enjoy things more:
- "mommy!!!" Lilly
- late nights with little Bear
- Morning chats with Papa
- Bare feet outside
-Fruit Turkeys
- Breakfast, lunch, and dinner from mom (How could anyone
forget that!!! I sit around and all of the sudden food is put in
front of me! Its like magic)
- Tetris
-Advent Calendars... I HAVE THE BESTEST ONE!!! 
And then there is morning breakfasts with Boston:
* "I want a big piece" Boston
"Ok, here's a small piece, when you finish you can have another one" Kim
"I want a big one!" Boston
"Ok but first you need some juice" Kim
"I'm full" Boston (promptly he gets off chair and walks away)
 Words from the wise Kim "now you know not to give what
they want but what you know they'll eat":D
 
A wonderful Thanksgiving Holiday 2012

No comments:

Post a Comment