Wednesday, November 28, 2012

9:38 am

Signed, sent, and Delivered.

Postage $1.70

Where am I going? Who knows :D

I am so excited for the opportunity to serve as a missionary.
I keep thinking about it, not many people get to say that... A mission, name tag and all... Forget yourself and go to work... Serve with a companion for a year and a half...
Wake up at six thirty everyday, go to sleep every night at ten thirty...
No contact with my family except via e-mail...
No boys ;D haha (is it weird to say I'm sorta excited about that one?)

I wish I was better with words... I have so many thoughts going through my head... but all of them are jumbled and messy haha

Mostly I see myself praying for guidance... and a knowledge that what I'm doing is in line with Heavenly Fathers plan... I have high expectations for myself... maybe this will help me to be what He wants and not what I want... I open the call around seven pm... thats nine hours away...

If I said I was Perfectly Prepared for this... I'd be lying... So... i'm off to school... to distract myself :D

Love you all lots

Zoe

No comments:

Post a Comment