Quotes
I have this habit of looking through Pinterest for good inspirational quotes.
I'm not saying it is good or bad but I do it none the less.
I love finding the "perfect" quote of the day.
I'm serving a mission, the papers are prepped and ready.
Just waiting for Tuesday's Stake President interview. (BA! Nervous)
Though this has all happened rather fast, I've been lacking a confidence in the decision.
Many of my friends have gotten their call and are already on the "next step",
I know it's not a contest but there are silly little fears that creep up inside my head, as time passes by.
And then I got onto Pinterest...
How perfect!
A
Beautiful
Simple
Testimony
Each of us have this little fear in what is to come, I see it all the time for myself, but I challenge us all to have a little more faith because we all know that things only happen in His timing.

No comments:
Post a Comment